Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Welcome Spring...well, right now in Indiana it feels like we skipped spring and went straight to summer.  New beginnings, new starts.  Time to get out and start capturing the first peeks of spring through the lens of my camera. Of course, most days I forget my camera and kick myself for it.  Yesterday we spent the day at the park with friends and enjoyed a lovely lunch with them as well and those are the moments I wish to capture..those everyday simple joys. Capturing my daughter's life here in a town we may not be in much longer is especially crucial now. I also appreciate that it is March and we are so blessed with this awesome weather.

Spring--back to my morning or evening walks, sandals, margaritas, days spent at the park, planning a zoo day, Easter, soccer in the front yard, finding snakes in the creek (which, by the way, my daughter is not afraid of), new mulch, dinners on the deck, starting flower seeds in the house, the smell of the grill and freshly cut grass, and most of all--the sun!

No comments:

Post a Comment