Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Photos by yours truly....

Love when this tree blooms in my front yard in the spring. I just wish the blooms lasted longer.













Happen to capture this in my in-law's backyard...with my smartphone no less!! Hey, you have to compromise when your camera is not readily available. Not to shabby for a phone pic.
I love these unique flowers in my mother's garden...simply perfect to photograph.
My mother's garden presents endless possibilities for beautiful photos.
Again..my mother's garden. I have no idea where she gets the energy to take care of it all.

2 comments:

  1. Wow, these are great pictures!
    will comment back ~ thanks www.oldfashionmom.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for checking out "Something to Call My Own". I will follow back. No professional by any means but love photography and I am still learning.

      Delete